Angel Care Adult Family Home Services - Auburn, WA

A Little Visit

They were good at showing me the home the have for residents. All my questions were answered about their services. While touring the home the resident's didn't seem friendly and we were not getting good vibes.

I love the caregiver. She was so nice...

I love the caregiver. She was so nice and I believe will be a great match for Mom. Thank you!!

I love the caregiver. She was so nice...

We at ANGEL CARE ADULT FAMILY HOME are always ready to serve, providing care and supervision to clients with Dementia, Mental Health & Developmental Disability. We work with every family to create an individualized care plan that supports each resident's needs and interests while giving them the independence and dignity they deserve.

The care and attention given to the residents are unparalleled in the ever growing need for the care of the elderly.

We are the best alternative to a nursing home as you can enjoy the comfort of a homelike environment at our home.

Our home is an extension of your home, a valued place where one is assured of security and happiness.

Come home to………… Angel Care Adult Family Home