The Community Gave Helpful Details

I had no problems with any recommendations A Place For Mom gave me. I spoke with them over the phone and they were professional and compassionate. My needs were understood and got valuable information to make a decision. They were not the best fit for my price, location, and availability. They would have been a good place if they met all my needs.

my mother is happy there,they take care of her medical and doctor appointments,the place is always clean.i felt comfortable there.

Rep Support

Rep (Katie), worked with me until I found a great place for my father. Thank you

Fantastic. Goes on many outings thoug...

Fantastic. Goes on many outings though - breakfast 1x/week, dinner every week or two, many other outings. Three other people are male.

1 block frm us

1 block frm us

Angel Care Adult Family Home has cozy private and semi-private rooms. Our shared companion rooms provide plenty of space and privacy for a couple. All rooms are tastefully decorated and you are welcome to add your own personal touch. Each room is equipped with its own Alarm, Phone, Centralized Emergency call system, and Cable Television. The home has natural light, wide hallways, motion equipped security sensors and spacious large decks which provides outdoor enjoyment and summer barbeques for Residents and their families.