Amica at Windsor - Windsor, ON has yet not published prices.

Excellent facility very welcoming, the building is very well appointed and furnishings are new and modern. Rooms are spacious and inviting. The people are inviting and the care options outlined are very well taught out and appropriate. This facility is well aligned with my needs and desires.

Amica -- an exceptional experience

Four months ago, my 95-year-old mother decided to sell her home and come and live in my city. My brother and I toured Amica and were very very impressed. We really liked the fact that mum could visit Amica as a guest to see if she liked it. Mum decided to stay after only two weeks. She's been living at Amica for three months now and is physically and mentally in much better shape than when she moved in. All the staff are incredible -- friendly and supportive without being intrusive. I can't recommend Amica highly enough.

Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium hospitality and amenities with expert care and support to deliver a personalized senior living experience. Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care lifestyle options. Established in 1996, the company owns and operates 29 residences in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, with plans to continue expansion in select markets. To learn more visit amica.ca