Amazing Life Assisted Living Services - Fort Washington, MD

Amazing Life Assisted Living Services - Fort Washington, MD has yet not published prices.

Amazing Life delivers

We are very pleased with the care and love being provided my brother at Amazing Life. We took a chance on this start-up facility and we have no regrets. We felt the needs for more personalized care were appropriate for him at this time as he made the transition to AL. The AL Team are very caring and attentive to his needs. He truly has an "amazing life" now due to the care being given him.

I sleep much better now knowing he is in good care. He is safe and in good hands. He was/is a fall risk and definitely in the right place now. AL is developing a program that is a step above the standard assisted living facility services being provided.

I am confident his meds are being given properly and according to schedule, he is developing social skills as they are beginning his involvement at the Senior Facility near the home, etc.

We are thankful for the love, care and commitment by Team AL. We wish them continued growth and success.

[Name removed]