A caring facility for dementia patients.

The home is directed by Mrs. Olga Martinez. From what I gathered, Olga has been active with dementia patients for over twenty years. When I was searching for a residence, Olga in response to a question, used the word, "Redirect," which is a key word in dealing with dementia patients. That began the process of placing my Bride of 63 years. There is no doubt that my Bride is in a safe and caring home.

I make it a point to check on the home at least once each day to determine needs that possibly I could meet and just generally aid in any way I can. Can't say enough about Olga's care for her residents.

Toured on Monday, 6/20. New business...

Toured on Monday, 6/20. New business, possible 4 clients including owner's mother in newer home. Clean and tidy. Restroom off master bedroom has a step in (about 4" lip) that will accomodate a shower chair. Toilet is in separate room. Mom would have to back in to use it. Home shows planning and owner is willing to please. Catholic, no pets. Will individually dispense meds. Husband has diabetes, neuropathy, heart problems, etc.

Our goal at Alessandra Roma Home Care is to provide a warm, nurturing family oriented environment, and the extra ordinary care that your loved ones deserve. We assure our residents safe and healthy living accommodations and a place where you can call home.