Alamance House - Burlington, NC

Alamance House - Burlington, NC has yet not published prices.

Look eleswhere

This place is not safe. It's poorly staffed and unbelievably poorly managed. (Memory care side but I can't imagine the AL side could be much better. )

Great Tour

This is a nice community and the staff did a great job with my tour, they answered all my questions and showed me all around. I think my mom would have done just fine here for her respite stay. I would recommend others take their tour to see for themselves.

Mom's Care

I like the clean community. The staff was nice and caring. The staff needed a little more communication with each other. The variety of meals are good and she is happy with the variety. The activities are very helpful for her and we like that she is participating with the other residents and that has helped her a lot. We would recommend this community for the care and the value of a loved ones.

Not a good fit.

The people here were nice as they could be. I didn't like that the memory care residents were separated and down a long hallway. We chose another community that better suited what we were looking for.

I would not recommend this community

We are not very happy with this community. They are short staffed a lot of time and they do not seem to take an interest in the residents needs. They are not accommodating when it comes to my loved ones special dietary needs. The community is reasonably clean. She is disappointed in the nurses as she does not always receive her medication at the correct time. The community accepts motorized wheelchairs, however the transportation they offer is not wheelchair accessible.

Not Impressed

I was not not overly impressed with them and they didn't have a private room available. I went in and took a tour and I didn't like the lack of attention when I went in to the lobby. I didn't like the way the rooms were set up with the curtain drawn between. I was not pleased with that set up and not impressed with the accommodations at all. For the amount of money - it did not come cheap - I felt like I wanted more for my mom.

Not enough outdoor space

It was nice, but the thing I didn't like about it was it had no outdoor space. It was very little and my mom is an outdoor person so I didn't like the fact that they had a very, very small courtyard, it was almost like your locked in and I think anybody would get a little crazy if they were inside all the time.