Affina Home Care - Anaheim, CA

Affina Home Care - Anaheim, CA has yet not published prices.

DO NOT HIRE THIS AGENCY

I do not recommend this agency, due to an incompetent owner. This person does not know how to treat her clients. She never has people to cover, and at times leaves clients with no caregiver. She has sent numerous staff to my mothers home, some who have only stayed for a couple of days and then have been switched. Some of the staffing have had limitations or are sick, therefore cannot care for my mother properly.
This agency has caused more damage to my mothers health, and due to this, I will advice you to search elsewhere for care.

HORRIBLE AGENCY

DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY!!!

All of their advertising states that they perform "stringent background checks and screening." That is absolutely not the case. They essentially run ads on Craigslist for caregivers and shuttle new unscreened caregivers to your house as fast as they can hire them.

They literally interviewed one of our caregivers at Starbucks for 15 minutes, hired her on the spot, and took her to my mother's house immediately thereafter.

Their service was so bad that at one point we had 7 different caregivers over a two-week period with each new caregiver worse than the prior.

I would recommend hiring any agency but Affinia.

Catherine Laxamana

Dear Matt, we are sorry you have such inaccurate information. The situations you mentioned literally did not happen as you stated. At this point we will just let the facts speak for itself. The caregiver you claim we hired so quickly is the specific caregiver you hired directly after she was assigned by our agency to care for your mom. You hired her directly knowing full well that this is in direct violation of our signed service agreement. To our knowledge, you still employ her 7 months later. You and Linda are obviously happy with the caregiver we provided but chose to pay her "under the table".

You also have refused to pay the debt you owe to our agency. Anyway, we are still very thankful for the opportunity we had to provide care for your mom. God bless.

AFFINIA HOME CARE

Catherine [removed] at Affinia Home Care provides outstanding service fro seniors. Her loving and caring ways with her experience makes Affinia Home Care stand out from her competition. If you need assistance for your loved one, you can give Catherine a call with confidence.

Caring and reliable caregivers.

They took care of my mom and my family really appreciate their help. Very reliable and caring people. The agency owner, Catherine, visited and called regularly to make sure my mom was taken care of and happy with the service. She took the time to get to know my mom and match her with a great caregiver. I'm happy to recommend Affinia to anybody looking for caregivers.

Catherine Laxamana

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service to your family.

Affinia Home Care is a in-home care company that provides non-medical services for clients in the comfort and privacy of their home. We can assist you or your loved one with personal care and companion care, all in the comfort of your own home. Services include personal hygiene, toileting needs, dressing, walking, transferring, medication reminders, transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping and more. Care can be provided on a part-time or full-time basis, up to 24 hours per day.

We are an affordable and reliable home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family member at home rather than choosing a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our compassionate and dependable caregivers can offer assistance to your loved ones and much needed respite care for you.

We specialize in:
* Meal Planning and Preparation
* Light Housekeeping
* Transportation
* Respite Care

Our Caregivers are Screened, Insured and Bonded for your protection and peace of mind.

Contact us now at (949) 505-2585 or [email protected] for a FREE in-home consultation.