Abundant Blessings Homecare - Sanbornville, NH

Abundant Blessings Homecare - Sanbornville, NH has yet not published prices.

Celiac Knowledge and Compassion

I have found the help from Abundant Blessings to be outstanding on many levels. My mother had been diagnosed with celiac at a much later stage in her life: therefore knowledge and adherence of how to prepare gluten-free meals is more than difficult at this point in life. Abundance Blessings has offered my parents help by having a woman very well educated in celiac help by not only cooking gluten-free meals for my parents, but actively involving my parents in learning to locate gluten-free products in the grocery stores and prepare a variety of meals that make it much easier to want my mother to adhere to a gluten-free diet.

On a final note, my mother's not previously having access to a valuable type of homecare help resulted in her admittance to the hospital in high critical renal failure from a malabsorption syndrome which often results in not having through access to learning about how to best prepare and adhere to a gluten-free diet. In short, Abundance Blessings Homecare has been phenomenal with a solid demonstration of knowledge and compassion.

They are very friendly. They respond ...

They are very friendly. They respond quickly to requests. They have always been able to be available and have never left us hanging. They can help with a wide range of activities.

They’re more like family than hired help, believe me.

Very pleased with Abundant Blessings Homecare services!

My family is very satisfied with Abundant Blessings' services and personnel. Every week my father is provided transportation so that he may continue his routine of grocery shopping and running errands, and in the process he has companionship and his health is being monitored. The cost for this service is reasonable. As a bonus the agency also provides light housekeeping services. Abundant Blessings has been working out very well (after an initial change, my father has had the same provider for almost a year now), and my father is pleased with not only the services but the home-care provider as well. My family and I are satisfied with the quality of the services and the professionalism of the service provider, who is knowledgeable, flexible, understanding, and just plain nice (respectful, composed, pleasant and good-natured). We had considered two other home care companies, and in the end chose Abundant Blessings Homecare and we have no regrets.

Abundant Blessings Homecare offers the Home and Family alternative for the aging and disabled.

Providing Living Assistance Services in the Comfort of Home.

Helping maintain and improve your quality of life is our goal. Through compassionate caregivers we can help you or your loved one continue daily routines while maintaining dignity.

Your unique needs and lifestyle are what make you an individual, Abundant Blessings Homecare cares about these things. We will design a care plan specifically tailored to your needs and those of your family and loved ones. Through a Free in-home assessment we will take the time to learn about you and your needs and how we can support you and your family.