A Moments Notice Health Care - Vero Beach, FL

A Moments Notice Health Care - Vero Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Excellent Help When I Needed It

Excellent help when and where I needed it. They showed up to my home on time and took great care of me. Very polite and caring.

I have known the owners, [Removed] and [Removed], for many years both in a personal and business relationship. They have taken care of my family for several years. I have always known them to be caring and diligent people. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering their services.

[Removed] [Removed]

Excellent Care & On Time

I was very pleased with their service and care in my time of need. I talked with the manager late in the day, and she was able to have a health care provider at my door the next morning. They were very dedicated to helping me to get better, and I strongly recommend them to my relatives and neighbors.

Quality Care With A Human Touch

The medical care was very helpful and on time. The manager answered my calls and helped schedule my health care needs within 24 hours notice. I am very grateful for their kindness and for their desire to help the community. Thank you, [Removed].

Very Happy - Grandma Loves them!

I want to give a "Kudos" shout out to A Moments Notice Healthcare.

They have been taking care of my now 97 year old grandma who is as stubborn as an old J-bird.

As you can imagine, being 97 years old, with 2 replaced knees and a replaced hip, she has issues.

AMNHC staff has been great - and she loves them.

I love them too because I know grandma is well taken care of.

I highly recommend this company.
Grandma recommends this company, and so does the rest of my family!!

Keep up the good work!

Careless hiring of aids and almost no monitoring of their work

I went to this agency because a friend worked there 25 years ago and recommended it. It obviously has changed dramatically. Before services started they did not ask to meet my relative. They assigned an aid who came late every day even after signing in as if on time and when my relative with dementia was not there when she arrived, the aid did not call the agency to question where she was thus logged in as being with her. My relative had forgotten she was coming and arrived one hour after her log in time.

I would not trust them with any relative with any memory care problems and believe that they do not vet their employees carefully. Lastly, when I called to find out where the aid was one of the late days the only employee I could reach was one who worked there only 4 days and knew nothing. They will not give out the aids cell phone so you cannot reach them when they are with your relative.