A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL

A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL has yet not published prices.

• Home Health Aides
  • Meal Preparation
  • 24 hour care
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Long Term Care
  • hospice care assistance
  • Private Duty Nursing
  • Skilled Nursing

Reliable and Compassionate

[name removed] and her crew are just great. My 87 yo mom was fussy, and could be challenging at times. A lending hand came on as a backup because none of the kids lived locally. Mom actively participated in selecting A Lending Hand and when she passed, [name removed] helped us organize and deal with the apartment and estate. I am not sure how we could have managed it without them!

They are both practical, and also compassionate. Good choice mom...

We used them for a short while

We have used this agency for a short while and the caregivers were good, they were attentive and made sure my wife's needs were met.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the kind words and trusting in our company to provide care to your family.

We are very satisfied with the care we have received.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL

My mother had alz. my dad was in his 80's they had been married 65 plus years and I was tired. They lived next door to me I had been thru 4 companies before I found Lending Hand. {Removed] and her staff care and are very well trained. They made sure my mom was clean with make up on (Very important to my dad) and ate. Was treated with respect and love. They went the extra mile for my parents. My dad actually would smile again and loved all the "girls." I have told all I know to everyone I know about Lending Hands. Would I do it all over again - yes but with Lending Hands first!

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive on providing the absolute best care providers to our clients! Now the community will really know which home care option is the best!

A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL

A Lending hand was the homecare group that I turned to when I took vacations. I am the sole care giver to my mother; who is housebound. They did an outstanding job and I could leave with an easy mind. They go the extra mile including staying longer than required when there was a power loss.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to be your home care choice!

A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL

I felt for the most part was that [Removed] and her daughter [Removed] with caregivers helped and were caring for my mother. The women were all caring to my mother. It would have been difficult without them.

Tina Scarpino

We are pleased to here that we could make things a little easier for you and your mother in what can be a difficult time. Thank you for your kind review.

A Lending Hand - Sarasota, FL

A lending hand furnished me with wonderful aides when my husband was ill. Each aid brought a bit of her personality to the position so that we looked forward to their arrival. My husband got to go on errands, out to lunch, for a walk and so forth. In addition, I felt as if the owners of this agency were/had become personal friends.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for your kind words. Our company and caregivers would not be here without you!

Very Flexible and Willing

My parents are no longer using this agency because it is not needed at the time. However the caregiver, Tina, was very very very good. All went well for my dad in their care. We changed schedules a lot and they were very helpful with the way we changed the schedule and they worked very well with us during the changes. We would use them again.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and we are happy that you found our company helpful in your time of need.

I like the person they have sent me, and they have been reliable.

I like the person they have sent me, and they have been reliable. They are very expensive, and I would love to keep working with the same person they have coming out, but I'm not sure I will be able to.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you! We try our hardest to find the best caregivers for our clients. We understand that paying out of pocket can become costly. Please do not hesitate to contact our team about pricing as our rates can fluctuate with time. We are happy to help of possible!

I'm very pleased with the service and I like the people

I''m very pleased with the service, and I like the people they have sent out. It has worked out well.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the review. We are glad that we could assist you and find you the right caregiver!

Another plus to the satisfied customer list.

They worked out really well for when we needed them. Another plus to the satisfied customer list.

Tina Scarpino

Thank you for the kind words. We strive on providing the absolute best care providers to our clients!

A Lending Hand is a licensed Nurse Registry that can provide non-medical care as well as personal care services We are a family-owned-and-operated establishment that has been in business for over a decade.

Our network of Caregivers are able to provide care in the comfort of your own home, assisted living, nursing home or hospital. Our services range from 4 hours per day to complete 24 hour coverage 7 days a week.

We can help advise on the current and future costs of care, assist in coordinating a long range plan for care expenditures, and help define client care needs creating a win-win situation. Get your care plan customized with our help today!