We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Ownership has changed. No longer listed as senior housing only. Liked the floor plans, open and spacey, stainless steel appliances, washer&dryer Did not like location
nice enough but way over bu...
nice enough but way over budget, no green space or activities, more than one color wood in the apartment, [removed] dark and blond, not good, not a bad location, just off of broadway in Mpls. Lots of light into the units.
1101 On Main is Catholic Eldercare's new independent living rental apartments that are designed with all the amenities that are usually only offered in a condominium-style building - only without association fees. Located in Northeast Minneapolis, the historic charm of the neighborhood mixed with the recent influx of restored buildings, unique shops, restaurants, and artists’ studios and galleries has made this area an increasingly desirable place to live. It's the perfect location to take in activities of the city while enjoying the friendliness of a neighborhood. Minutes from downtown Minneapolis. Walk to church, bank, library and parks. As one of Catholic Eldercare's communities, 1101 On Main gives residents priority to move into one of our assisted living residences and care center if the need arises.