Very Nice Tour

I had a great tour of this community. You could tell they really care about their residents. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. The staff was informative and friendly. There were many factors that into where to place my mother. Unfortunately this wasn't the place for us.

Great place, very helpful staff and management

We moved my grandmother to Winter Meadow from a larger facility in Topeka after she experienced an extended hospital stay, partly due to her level of care at the large facility. The staff at Winter Meadow have been great in accommodating her needs and tending to her care. She has some dementia and was in a memory care facility, but she has been much happier and cognitively improved since moving to Winter Meadow. She is clearly better cared for there- her clothes are always clean, her hair is done for her, etc. Where at the other facility she always looked disheveled when we would visit. We are very happy with the move.

My father received excellence care while here. I would highly recommend this place for anyone looking for care.