The Pearl at Dallas - Dallas, GA has yet not published prices.

Great Place for your loved ones

We moved my mother-n-law into The Pearl the end of February. They were able to help us get her in quickly. [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] were great in the whole admittance process.

The Staff at The Pearl are awesome!! My mother-n-law says all the time about how sweet they are. She said she really enjoys being there and having others to socialize with. I can tell that her whole attitude has changed since being there.

She also said the food is very good.

She has thoroughly enjoyed the outings they have taken since they now have the bus.

Keep up the great work!!

I moved my mother in this facility. They are great. I still have a learning curve as this is new for me, but so far so good with some small hiccups here and there. But know those hiccups are probably all me. I love it here and love my advisor for helping me find this place.

Perfect fit!

When we toured Westminister Memory Care we just knew this was it. The staff is excellent, they take such good care of my aunt and uncle. They love the food, they are eating so much better here, they even cut their meat for them. My uncle is so proud to say it's so good he that even cleaned his plate! There are plenty of activities that they both enjoy. There is a little courtyard for them to get out and walk and take in some fresh air. I would highly recommend Westministerr Memory Care to friends and family. When [Removed] our advisor from A Place For Mom directed us here, it was a godsend.