Westbrook Assisted Living - Geneva, AL

Nice Faciltiy

I went to visit the facility for my mom and it was beautiful. The layout is very nice and the space is very open. The menu had really good southern meals that my mom would enjoy. The facility sits on very nice property that is shaded and close to a few doctors offices. The administrator gave a wonderful tour and answered all of my questions. The pricing for the facility is best around in the area. The rooms are really spacious and they come with their own private bathroom. The residents seemed to very happy and I think my mother will be really happy here.

Westbrook is a wonderful place! The director was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and really cares about the residents. The facility is truly a home, large enough but not too large, clean, comfortable, and well set up. Activities are highly encouraged. The food menu looked good and the beauty shop was impressive! The location is ideal, in a shady woodsy area on the outskirts of a quaint little town. We found nothing to complain about and will most likely place Mom there.

We met with [Removed] as planned. The facility itself was very clean, well maintained and appeared to be well-run. Brenda was extremely compassionate, informative and helpful. She had answers for all our questions. We were informed of exactly what services they provided, all criteria required and all costs involved. Two days later, when Dad no longer met their criteria for “assisted living” she continued working to find a “hospice bed” for him.

Found Westbrook to be accomodating and nicely laid out. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms had nice amount of space, private bath and large walk-in closet. Residents were interactive and seemed happy.

The facility was dark with narrow halls. It was cold. The temperature control for each group of rooms was in the hallway. There were no activities going on and no residents out in the public areas.