Welcome Home Residential Care - Bloomington, MN

Great care for family

We were very happy with the care at this community. All of the staff were very kind and patient. We liked that this community was clean and maintained. They offer alot of healthy meals and they have good activiites that are offered. We would be happy to recommend the care and comfort and value of this community to other families for the care of a loved one.

I met with [Removed] on Friday, she was on time, prepared, the homes were ready for a visit, staff was very pleasant, I really liked the concept of the housing option and the knowledge base [Removed] had of the population, the homes were very well designed, great location in Bloomington. and very orderly and clean blending into the neighborhood.

It Has Been A Good Match

The help that my mom gets from this community has been transitioning well. My mom's needs are met and have been good so far. The staff are always on time and ready to help my mom. I believe this is a suitable fit for my mom's level of care.