|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
We believe there is a healing quality to nature, time spent outdoors can be restorative and healing .Watching the last few rays of the setting sun, strolling along a moonlit night or just sitting breathing fresh clean air with a smell of pines. Being out in nature is one of the best prescriptions for overall health and encouraging healing.
The location of our “Welcome Home” Adult Family Home stays true to our beliefs. The home is located on peaceful acres in a wooded area, just a few hundred feet from the shores of Castle Rock Lake and just across the street from Buckhorn State Park.
We offer care in an intimate family environment in a convenient yet exclusive setting.
Our porch and two decks offer a peaceful place to rest and enjoy the many birds and animals that come to visit. And when it gets too cold to venture outside, our sunroom and wood-burning fireplace allow us to enjoy nature’s company from the comfort of a warm home.