Walnut Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Evansville, IN

Thank you!

This place is amazing! They have treated my mom like a queen. She’s changed so much since moving in. She’s happy and laughs and has so many friends!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff at Walnut creek is. They go over and above to deliver personalized care for my mother with the utmost dignity and respect. The facility is spotless and setup in a way to allow freedom of movement and a variety of areas for activities. This has been a difficult time for our family but knowing the professional specialized care she receives there has done much to lift our spirits. [Removed] is always available to answer any questions.

This is a well-run facility. The staff is great. They treat the patients with love and respect.
It is like a home for the patients. My husband liked it there.
The family is always welcome. Many activities include the family.
Compassionate care in action.

Very happy overall, would like to see more staff.

Have been very happy with the care my mom has received since living there for past 5 months. Staff is friendly and caring and facility offers many activities specially catered for Alzheimer’s patients.

I think Walnut Creek is great for my mom. They are very patient with her and helps her.

Very nice!

[removed] the administrator at Walnut Creek. I talked to her several times before placing my husband at Walnut Creek. Everything[removed] promised has happened since my husband has been as resident at Walnut Creek. I am very please with EVERYTHING! Thanks for wonderful facility!

My Mom is [removed] and she is a resident as Walnut Creek. She is very comfortable there and enjoys the many things that Walnut Creek offers. However, there needs to be less turnover of employees. Pay more money per hour and you will keep the CNA's. In my opinion there needs to be a unit secretary at the nurses' station at all times from 6a.m.-6p.m. Many family members need to ask questions, get information, and also give information so that the communications are better. Often times you can't find anyone to tell you the information you need!

Very clean staff. Wonderful facility

Everyone there (nurse care from care givers, administrators, cooks, & cleaners) was kind and knowledgeable. Seemed to enjoy being with each person in residence & always called them by name. It is well equipped, clean, and attractive. It has lovely & creative furniture and wall decor, access to outside is locked & secure. Excellent food & snacks

I couldn't be happier with the care and affected provided for my father by Walnut Creek from the day he arrived until the day he passed away peacefully at this facility (approximately 11 months later). The entire staff (as well as the hospice care providers in his final days) made his time there as good as it possibly could have been!

The community is beautiful and I think the staff provides excellent care to my Mother

Our mother is very well cared for at Walnut Creek. We are comfortable knowing she is in a secure facility

This is a great community! We worked and raised our family here, Evansville IN. Finding Walnut Creek was a God-send. They are wonderful. My wife is very well cared for and they treat both of us like family

Excellent staff and facility. Very caring and lots of stimulating activities. Staff is very responsive to our needs and questions. I would highly recommend Walnut Creek

My family and I are so relieved of worries by placing our dad at Walnut Creek Alzheimer's Care Center. Walnut Creek is so nurturing to my Dad even through tough times. I know this because I see Dad's sense of humor with the employees even though he has become less vocal. The atmosphere is so beautiful but more important the employees are so caring. Many times during my visits I see friendly and are greeted by all from management to nurses, to CNA & to maintenance to dining staff. It truly is a place of kindness

May have been my favorite. Rooms and facilities are new,very roomy and clean. Person leading the tour knew most of the residents by name and went out of her way to greet and help them. Will definitely be top of my list when the time comes.

Best of The Best!!

While my husband was at the Walnut Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center, the staff took very good care of him. I could not be happier with the care he received. If I could, I would rate them beyond a 5.

Caring Staff!!

My mother is doing well since she made the move to this community. The staff very friendly and attentive. The placed is very clean and maintained very well as far as I can tell. I don't live near the community, but from what I've seen so far they are very caring and I am happy with our choice to move her here.

A nice community

My mom is happy here. The staff are friendly. The community is new and very clean. They offer my mom great activities to participate and enjoy. Others might like this community.

I really like it.my family is going to use.

Nice place!

The staff seems very friendly. We decided against assisted living at this time, but this place is at the top of our list when we feel that the time is right.

When we were looking for options we checked here, and we liked it.

When we were looking for options we checked here, and we liked it. They were really excited to have him, but determined they didn't have enough staff to properly care for him. We were kind of disappointed this didn't work out, it seemed like it would have been a great place.