ComForCare - Tri County - West Chester, OH

ComForCare - Tri County - West Chester, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

HomeWell Senior Care, Doesn't Care

HomeWell Senior Care was a thrown together, last minute thought as a business.

I had dirty dishes that had been put back as clean. Refusals to clean the bathtub.....

I had a major surgery and wanted an aid because of the pain meds. Then after a week I could not lift......clean.....

The aids spent more than 2 of the three hours at my home on their cell phones, just sitting around. I was charged $23 an hour and had to have them for 3 as per company rule.

I had to put up with racial remarks and conversation relating to the police shootings..... Her remarks made me very uncomfortable in my own home. As she was late several times and doing less and less I felt like I could not say any thing for fear of argument...... because her attitude was not friendly from the start.

When I spoke with [removed], she didn't want to hear any thing I had to say. Her reaction was" well do you still need help?" I said of course. She then said "o.k. we will get you some one else." The next lady was just as bad.

The decent thing to do would have been to tell me to hire a cleaning company. But they took my money while I ended up doing cleaning {leaving me in pain} until I just told them not to send anyone again.

Of course I cannot tell you every thing that happened and didn't happen in this message. But I do not believe this company shouldn't exist.

I live hundreds of miles away from my 93 year old mom and worry about her a lot. I have been so pleased with services from ComForCare. It is such a relief to know they are providing assistance to her and really care about her wellbeing.

When it comes to obtaining non-medical, at-home senior care for your loved one, don't settle for less than the best. Here at ComForcare Home Care Services, we offer everything it takes to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our patients. Give us a call if you are interested in obtaining private duty home care. And don't forget—our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)! Whenever you need our help, count on ComForcare Home Care to be there.