Unlimited Possibilities Family Care Home 3 - Mint Hill, NC

Best Memory Care Available

After visiting numerous memory care facilities looking for the right place for my mother-in-law, my husband and I were stunned when we visited UP at Mint Hill Villages. Unbelievable difference in the atmosphere and care of the patients. Truly a homelike atmosphere in 6 patient brick homes with patios and gorgeous great rooms. Their cost is less than most of the institutional like care facilities!

Unlimited Possibilities Family Care Home #2

My Mom has Alzheimers but is very active physically and tries to be independent. She was living at home alone and was adamant that she did wanted to stay there for the remainder of her life. When it became evident that it was too dangerous for us to let her keep staying by herself, we started looking for options. It was evident that she would not want to stay anywhere that we took her so the only options we could look at were "memory care" facilities that had locks on the door. We were dismayed at what we found because they all looked like "institutions" which is exactly what my Mother did not want. A Place for Mom recommended that we look at Unlimited Possibilities Family Care Homes. I am glad that we did. This is a different concept from what we had seen before. This is a real home that can support only 6 residents who have their own bedroom and bathroom. The remainder of the home is shared and looks just like a normal home with a kitchen, living area, dining area, outdoor space, etc but it is locked so that no on can enter or leave without a code. The caregivers in the home seem to genuinely care about the residents and the environment is happy. My Mom is still adjusting but, when I visit, she seems to be doing great. I feel very relieved that my Mom is in a place where she can be active, have interactions with others similar to her and she is safe.

Unlimited Possibilities Family Home Care has quickly established itself as a leader among Charlotte-area residential care providers.

Its new community, The Village at Mint Hill, is thoughtfully designed to serve clients who are living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related conditions. The Village at Mint Hill is characterized by its warm and homey atmosphere, its caring, professional staff, and its dedication to the latest treatment protocols for Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Unlimited Possibilities Family Care Homes introduces The Village at Mint Hill, a collection of private family-care homes dedicated to caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

Tending to a family member or loved one challenged by some form of dementia requires specialized care, which is why we created The Village of Mint Hill, located 14 miles from downtown Charlotte. This dedicated-care community features the following attributes: • Licensed, highly-trained and caring staff, including a medical director affiliated with CMC, who will work with you to provide individualized service plans for your loved one • A staff to patient ratio of 1:6 • Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs • New, well-appointed, secure, 6,000 square foot homes, each with 4 private rooms, 1 semi-private room, and 5 bathrooms • Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens and grounds • All meals and snacks, customized to each individual’s dietary needs • Flat-rate pricing that includes all ADLs and medication administration, transportation to medical appointments, and more…