Great Atmosphere

The is a really great place to move your loved too. It is a very nice looking community it's clean and the staff is very friendly and nice. I've noticed they are really attentive to the residents and takes really good care of them. It feels like home my mother par takes in a lot of the activities there and at dinner time she sits with different people and talk about life. This is the most active I've seen her in years and I love it. I would highly recommend this community to anybody.

top notch place

My biggest concern is trying to get a schedule and routine together for mom. Now that mom is there, I have to find things out when I am up there visiting or when I call. They do not proactively call me to give me progress reports, and I wish they would.

That is my biggest concern. That said, they work extremely well with the residents, keep them well cared for and busy. The staff is very friendly and polite. I really think they are a top notch place.

Excellent Community

My Mom is in the high rise section of Touchmark at Harwood Groves. She seems very happy and is adjusting to her new environment. They do have many activities available but I wish they would try more to encourage their residents to participate in activities. The food is wonderful and they do have a chef on premises and a good variety in their menu. They also have servers and home made soup and a salad bar. The dining experience is well organized. The community is very safe with pendants and call buttons for residents. They also have a 24 hour nurse on staff. My Mom has been there almost 2 months and is starting to adjust.

Review of Touchmark at Harwood Groves Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Fargo, ND

We looked at Touchmark at Harwood Groves in 2002 and it is too expensive for us. It is a beautiful place and anyone would be comfortable there if affordable. It is absolutely 5 star!

My husband was a resident on the seco...

My husband was a resident on the second floor. He had very good care.

I am looking for an imdependant care apartment- prefer 2 bedrooms.

This was very helpful - tou...

This was very helpful - tour was nice staff very friendly. Might be to expensive but looking at finances.

like living on a cruise ship!

like living on a cruise ship!

Welcome to Waterford at Harwood Groves!

Conveniently located off South University Drive on nearly 14 acres, Waterford offers premier 55+ resort-style living, while also taking full advantage of everything the thriving Fargo-Moorhead metropolitan area has to offer.

Built to encourage your active, independent lifestyle

Serving this area since 1998, Waterford recognizes that today’s adults want to remain involved in careers, hobbies, civic activities, continuing education, and volunteering. That’s why everything from home styles, to on-site amenities, and hospitality services are built to encourage an active, carefree lifestyle.

Although single-level homes and retirement apartments form the cornerstone of services, Waterford offers Assisted Living, Respite Care, and Memory Care.
Waterford offers you so much more than a comfortable home on a beautiful, park-like campus. You and your neighbors will have complete access to all of the events and activities provided by the robust Life Enrichment/Wellness program.

You’ll also enjoy a wide range of services—everything from delicious meals and housekeeping, to complete home and yard maintenance—even health care options if needed. Service packages are flexible to fit your personal needs and style.

Those who choose to make Waterford their home enjoy making their own decisions. They come and go as they please, travel and entertain, or just relax and enjoy life. They savor their autonomy and privacy as well as a rich social life with friends and neighbors.

If this sounds like you, please call to schedule a visit!

If this sounds like you, please call to schedule a visit!