- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
We had a bad experience with Timberlane. There was a conflict between the administration and my doctor – and the administration told me to change doctors or move. We moved. There are very few things to do. The food was not balanced. The staff was much better than the administered, who had an attitude.
The Hardest but the Best Decision!
My mom has been living at Spruce Creek ALF for about five weeks now and has nothing but wonderful things to say about her experience there. I was the one that had the hardest time making this decision. I felt as if I was failing my mom by not being able to care for her in my home. We had her with us off and on since my dad died a year and a half ago and finally full time for the last four months. As things progressed downhill with her health it became unsafe for her to be in our home and I was unable to provide the kind of supervision she so desperately needed.
Now all those worries are behind us! I can relax knowing that someone is there 24 hours to look after her and help her with her anything she needs. She also has the company of others who are close in age and has formed some nice friendships.
From the Office
Timberlane Lodge strives to provide a unique service for the elderly. With love, compassion, dignity and a genuine concern for the resident, Timberlane Lodge will make every effort to provide the residents with the utmost assistance and care while promoting independence.
• Three nutritious home-cooked meals
and snacks planned by a dietician
• 24-hour personalassistance
with the following:
bathing, grooming, personal hygiene,
walking, eating, and dressing
• Medication reminders, supervision
• Assistance with transportation
• Housekeeping and laundry services
• Hair, massage, and beauty services
• Respite care, short-term stays,
caregiver break, etc.
• Weekly emails/updates to family
• Planned activities provided at least
12 hours weekly
• Exercise and companionship
Please call for a tour and lunch!!