Excellent

The Wellington has been excellent so far. The food is very good, and my room is certainly adequate. It's very nice with a big picture window in my living room with a great view of the trees and a creek outside. The people her are friendly, and the staff is extremely accommodating. It's very clean, and I'm starting to get more involved with the activities, which I'm enjoying.

We liked this community for care. We had to leave because they did not have an RN at that time. They needed someone to help with medication. There was no one for assistance with medication. The staff was great and the meals were outstanding.
We had to leave due to no assistance. We would not recommend this community to other families.

Friendly and accommodating!!

My mother is still in the adjustment period at The Wellington, but the staff has all been very friendly and accommodating. The place is clean and well maintained, they have housekeeping clean her apartment weekly. The community provides meals and they have the option to select portion sizes! The only thing my mother has complained about is getting used to the shower in the bathroom as she is used to taking baths.

Her mood has improved..

My mother in law is doing very well since her move to this community. This place is much better than where she was at before. The staff is awesome, they have been very helpful.They know her by name. My loved one is now being active, she plays bingo, participates in activities, and does exercise programs. She gets 3 meals a day, she's able to ask for more if she's still hungry as well.
The apartment she is in is very good clean and well maintained.

The Wellington

I thought that the Wellington was a very friendly place. They really were helpful and gave me the information that I needed to get my mother set up there.