Elmcroft of Minot - Minot, ND has yet not published prices.

My parents resided there, good staff but poor food. They rarely had enough to eat, family took meals to them.

Very Comparable!

I had a very good tour of the Brookdale Brentmoor. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The place was clean and well maintained. The only problem we noticed was that my mother in law thought the rooms were
too small. She needed more room for her belongings

I give this community a 4.9!!

Mom loves living at Brookdale. The staff are attentive and she is getting as much assistance as she needs. The food is not bad, however they do overcook the vegetables. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Care for my mom

This is a good and clean community. We are happy with the staff who are always willing to help out in everyway to make my mom comfortable. The food is good and they offer a good variety to choose from. They offer alot of activities but at this time my mom is not wanting to participate just yet. I would recommend this community for good care that offers a good value for loved ones.

Good staff

Since the flood it’s been a lot better. I think we have a good staff, pretty good staff. I think the care services are good. I think everyone that needs help gets help. I think they have a lot of activities.

Christmas in June! Lease by June 30 and enjoy a rent-free December.* See our Sales Director for details.

Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in North Dakota and surrounded by small-town charm, Elmcroft of Minot is a comfortable, homelike community close to numerous restaurants, shopping options and other conveniences. Our central courtyard offers a perfect setting for our many community activities such as picnics, musical performances and carnival fairs. And Elmcroft of Minot's caring, professional staff ensure residents have opportunities to engage their interests and get the attentive personal care they need to live as independently and safely as possible.