Brookdale Brentmoor Minot - Minot, ND

Brookdale Brentmoor Minot - Minot, ND has yet not published prices.

My parents resided there, good staff but poor food. They rarely had enough to eat, family took meals to them.

Very Comparable!

I had a very good tour of the Brookdale Brentmoor. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The place was clean and well maintained. The only problem we noticed was that my mother in law thought the rooms were
too small. She needed more room for her belongings

I give this community a 4.9!!

Mom loves living at Brookdale. The staff are attentive and she is getting as much assistance as she needs. The food is not bad, however they do overcook the vegetables. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Care for my mom

This is a good and clean community. We are happy with the staff who are always willing to help out in everyway to make my mom comfortable. The food is good and they offer a good variety to choose from. They offer alot of activities but at this time my mom is not wanting to participate just yet. I would recommend this community for good care that offers a good value for loved ones.

Good staff

Since the flood it’s been a lot better. I think we have a good staff, pretty good staff. I think the care services are good. I think everyone that needs help gets help. I think they have a lot of activities.

It only takes one look at Brentmoor’s beautifully landscaped ground, spacious apartments and elegant décor to know this is a great place to call home. At Brentmoor, our goal is to give you more time to pursue those activities you love. The atmosphere is warm, relaxed and the ambience embraces the uniqueness of the local culture of Minot, North Dakota. Brentmoor enables you to create your own lifestyle. You can lounge by the fire to watch your favorite television program, read your favorite novel in one of our two libraries or take a relaxing stroll through our breathtaking courtyard. Brentmoor is just minutes away from Trinity St. Joseph’s Hospital, the Minot International Airport, Souris River, museums and other major attractions such as the Roosevelt Park Zoo which is home to the largest collection of exotic animals. Every October, Minot hosts the Norsk Hostfest (Norwegian Autumn Festival). It’s North America’s largest Scandinavian-American festival in honor of the Scandinavian heritage.

Brentmoor’s independent retirement lifestyle meets the diverse and changing needs of today’s senior adults. Should you need additional assistance, we can design an individual program just for you. At Brentmoor, you can truly have it all.