The Residential Family - Seattle, WA

Our Communication

I had no problems with any recommendations A Place For Mom gave me. I spoke with them over the phone and they were professional and compassionate. My needs were understood and got valuable information to make a decision. They were not the best fit for my price, location, and availability. They would have been a good place if they met all my needs.

A comfortable, home environment

Mom has been here a little over a month. They have dealt with her being difficult and having a hard time adjusting. By virtue of their residents mental state they do a wonderful job of making it feel like home.

Outstanding Community.

This is a great community for the excellent care given for my mom. The food here is wonderful and they make foods to fit your c3ertain needs. My mom loves going out doors and they allow her to feel helpful when she wants to help with sweeping with the patio. They play her favorite music and dance with her and that makes her very happy. The community is clean and very well taken care of. If anyone wants outstanding care for here family members we would highly recommend this for great care and a great value.

extremely pleased

I am really extremely pleased with The Residential Family. They are so caring with my mother. The other facility I had her in was okay but this one is wonderful. The staff really want to care for her. I have really been happy with this facility so far.

For almost every senior person, there comes a time to consider a better living alternative in being with caring people. The Residential Family is a 6 apartment adult family home. Owner has Ph.D. in human relations and twenty years of practice and experience in assisted living with a commitment to excel in long-term care. Close cooperation and follow-through with physical therapy directives make this program outstanding with respect to any fractures, especially back injuries, hip fractures, and scoliosis. This is an alert and engaging environment for active seniors. The Program is committed to keeping the mind alert and the body mobile.
The Residential Family has a multicultural environment where in several languages are spoken fluently. References are available from current and previous residents' families. Outstanding state inspection results.
There is now for your parent or loved one a trial arrangement
available which is free of charge in our care facility prior to move in. This allows for getting a good feel for our results-oriented service program and the comfort of our home prior to your making any commitment.
The Residential Family is located right smack between three hospitals: NW Hospital, the University of Washington and Group Health Hospitals.
The care facility offers to residents’ family and friends keys to the home to enable visits at all times between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm daily in addition to companion service provided by U of W student volunteers.
With full nursing care and a strong rehab program this care facility has consistent client success in increased quality of life, greater mobility and even independence again.