The Phoenix at Milton - Milton, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of Phoenix at Milton

Overall, I am very satisfied with my accomodations, care staff dining and activities. A great place to live!
The staff is very friendly and professional.
The only issue is the corporate office owes above $3000 from a double payment that I made when I moved in in [date removed]. This issue not resolved after numerous requests.

Review of Phoenix at Milton

Phoenix is a nice community for seniors. Friendly staff, professional medical staff. The residence is not so large as to feel overcrowded.

Review of Phoenix at Milton

A caring facility. The staff is always helpful and friendly. I appreciate that the administration is always available and willing to listen and try to solve any issues. The food is very good and a good variety.

Review of Phoenix at Milton

Excellent food. Caring staff. Very approachable management. Great building. Concierge is amazing.

Review of Phoenix at Milton

[Name removed] is very helpful and sweet!

Review of Phoenix at Milton

Louis, a caregiver at The Phoenix at Milton, is the most compassionate person I have ever known. His care for the residents is outstanding!! The Phoenix at Milton is blessed to have him on their staff.

New and beautiful but very expensive. The apartment are very small. Staff friendly. We haven't seen much people leaving there. Offer therapy but no gym. Very nice activities. Nice dinning room, offer kitchen for family events.

Pleased With The Care

Dad was doing really well when he first moved here but now his health is declining and he doesn't do much anymore. We have hospice coming in to help and the staff here is great working with them. The community is great very clean and well maintained inside and out. The staff is wonderful very nice and patient and helpful. Dad likes the food. We would recommend this community.

lovely facility with attentive, cheery staff -

A good experience!

My mother is doing great since her move to The Phoenix. They are doing a great job. I would absolutely recommend this facility because from my touring experience, the staff is so much friendlier and it is a more calming soothing place. They also have everything here, like a denitist, doctor, and hair stylist. It has been a very good experience for her, we are happy with our choice