Bridlewood Apartments - North Olmsted, OH

Toured and liked it. I'm concerned a...

Toured and liked it. I'm concerned about making a move as I feel better staying at home if possible. My body sometimes makes me feel a move to a place where there is not an option for assistance is a concern. I love my house and really would prefer to stay here.

Mid-rise living with a down-to-earth feel. Bridlewood offers a selection of spacious floor plans including studio, one-, and two-bedroom suites, some with beautiful park views. Step inside to experience exceptional amenities and exemplary service. Our suites include large kitchens with an option of a breakfast bar or window, spacious closets, cable hook-up and appliances that make each apartment comfortable and convenient. Come take a look. Our hallways have recently been renovated!
After hours, join the Bridlewood community of residents at your leisure. Work out in our well-equipped fitness center. Entertain friends or plan a meeting in the party room. Join in a resident event or weekly activity. Or just sit back, relax and enjoy the day at our outdoor heated swimming pool or picnic area.
Residents stay connected to the region and beyond with easy access to freeways, public transportation and the airport. Bridlewood is conveniently located near shopping and entertainment. And just across the street from the beautiful Emerald Necklace system of parks.