Best care provided!

Six months ago I moved my mother to Agate Manor from another facility and in the 6 months time my mother's health, well being and physical appearance has improved 120%.
The owner [Removed] is so knowledgeable, caring and loving. She truly cares for my mother and goes out of her way to provide her with outstanding care.
The home is nicely decorated and kept very clean when you walk into the facility you can smell fresh food being prepared from scratch. The owner only provides my mother with Organic Fresh Foods and my mom has been able to eat and actually stop losing weight.
The caregivers that she has hired are just out of this world. All of them take such good care of my mother and take a personal interest in her. It's just such a wonderful environment I wish I would have found Agate Manor a long time ago.
Agate Manor is such a blessing!!!!!

The Best Residential Home

My aunt has been residing at Agate Manor since November 2015. I was so impressed by the caregivers and beautiful home that I didn't look anywhere else for my aunt. The owner, Marianna, is a loving and giving person who treats the residents like they are her children. She is very knowledgeable and willing to work with you in order to make sure your loved one is happy and treated well. The residents are given 3 meals a day which consists of food made from scratch and healthy. The caregivers are very loving and make sure the residents are comfortable and well taken care of. Marianna and the caregivers go the extra mile for your loved ones. I'm so glad I found this residence.

Agate Manor gets A + Rating

Mom has been at Agate Manor for almost two years and we have only the highest praise for the care she receives there. The home is beautiful, clean, healthy food prepared every day but most important of all is the love the boarders receive from the caring staff. That care is modeled by the homeowner Marianna who is such a beautiful person! She treats all boarders with the same concern and attention. Obviously she loves people. Our family is so thankful that God led us to Agate Manor. No better care could be given elsewhere! The Schwab family.

Five star residence

In the month of June, 2015 my mother was in an assisted living home in Murrieta where she was not happy with her care even though the home was beautiful , clean and very active. I felt as if she was not receiving the care we were promised and as a result of this I feel that is why she was so unhappy. She had a bad fall and broke her femur and the home did not take her back as a result of the care she would need. Because of the injury we were left with only a day to find her a new home to live in. The Lord must of been looking down on us that Saturday because the first place we visited was Agate Manor Assisted Living in Menifee. As we walked into the home it felt warm, bright, smelled wonderful with good food being cooked, beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The owner Marianna was such a warm and lovely lady who answered all of our questions was very helpful, gracious and very prideful of her place. We immediately asked if she had a room available and she said yes. Four days later we moved my mother in to her new home and since June she has been a lot happier, lost weight because of the delicious home cooked meals that are prepared three times a day from scratch and are healthy. I don't have enough adjectives to describe the experienced and wonderful staff of the four professionals who care for the six individuals who reside here. They are angels in every sense of the word. They are considerate, compassionate, caring, loving,
who go over and above their assistance in taking care of their patients. Mariana the owner is such a lovely and wonderful person. She is always very helpful, knowledgeable in her field and willing to work with you in any way she can. You bond with her very quickly because of her loving personality. She is another angel who cares so much for the residents who live in her home. I feel we were really blessed every day for finding Agate Manor and so much more at ease knowing mom is in good and loving hands. Get put on a waiting list if you are in need of a beautiful place for a loved one, you will never regret it..My love and thanks to all of the staff and Marianne at Agate Manor😋😉❤️

exceptional home, long term staff and...

exceptional home, long term staff and residents who speak very highly of Agate Manor...would love to have my mother-in-law reside here

At Agate Manor, we provide Assisted Living to residents 60 years and older 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide an elegant, safe and family-like environment with care, love and understanding.We view our home as an alternative to large community of living. In order to provide the best care to our residents, we offer two to one staffing ratio.