The Grainwood - Grainwood, MN

The Grainwood - Grainwood, MN has yet not published prices.

The one-bedroom [name removed] showed me has a very nice layout: I like the deck and the bedroom a lot.
I plan on seeing her again very early next week to start all the info you need for Section 42. [name removed]

Excellent Community

I am so happy at The Grainwood. On the outside, the community is very pretty to look at. It blends well with the surroundings outside. On the inside, it's like a lodge; rustic, bright, and very pretty. The rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms here are huge. They're very pretty with marble counters, a porch, and lots of cabinetry. I love that they have underground parking as well, That is ideal for our Minnesota weather. I would definitely recommend The Grainwood to others.

Dad is So Happy

This community is nice they have really big rooms, It is subsidized living that is very spacious. They have marble countertops. It is very independant living here. They have food places close or he will just eat in his apartment. The staff is nice they are cleaning every time I see them and there are no smells. The atmosphere is wonderful. They have wide hallways with railings. They have elevators at the end of the halls we are very impressed. I would recommend this community.

Nice place to live

My spouse and I live here. Generally it’s a nice place and the management is fine. It’s a good building and it seems to be well maintained. So far from our experience everything has been good. The only activities that they have I think are organized by the other residents.

The Grainwood is a blessing in disguise

The Grainwood was a blessing in disguise when I needed a home for my mom immediately. The process of getting her qualified to move in was the only thing I felt took a bit too long, but that’s the only negative I could say. The community doesn’t have a meal plan but my mom is able to buy her own groceries and stay independent. The facility is all brand new and just beautiful. It’s spotless, it’s just the right environment, the price is amazing, it’s really close to my own home, and it’s located in a great place near different stores – what more could you ask for? Every Monday the staff will take the residents to different places like the zoo and restaurants, whatever they decide on as a group, and my mom is taking so well to the welcome environment that she’s really having an easy time finding people with shared interests. This is her first senior living experience – that can be scary. But to be moving into a brand new place that’s centrally located, she’s really enjoying it and I’m thankful for that.