The Cottage at Artesia Gardens - Buena Park, CA

Mom is Happy here

This community is just remodeled and it is nice and clean. The staff is phenomenal they are what makes it so great. The outside is nice and they can go out and roam around it is secured. The food is adequate and nutritious they offer snacks in between meals. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

An Acceptable Community

They were the only community who would take my father-in-law because of his needs. The staff have been providing the right level of care and they are mainly helping him walk again. I have not seen improvement but they are taking it easy on him. We had a Christmas dinner with him and it was a good meal. He is doing good in his new home here.

I would give them 20 out of 5 if I could.

I have nothing but high scores for them. I would give them 20 out of 5 if I could. They are just so professional, and it was a blessing, all of it was just a blessing. They have very personalized service. It's larger than where she was before, but that place didn't know who she was. Here they know who she is, and what she did today, to the detail. They have great communication, They had an earthquake there and they noticed that I hadn't called, because I hadn't known about it, and they made it a point to call me.

The Cottage at Artesia Gardens is a secured community for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.

With a capacity to accommodate 55 residents, the beautifully renovated facility offers residents with plenty of walking areas and all the comforts of home. As a single-storey property, the surroundings resembles more of a homelike setting than most larger assisted-living facilities. The community offers a clean, friendly atmosphere providing everything from incontinence care and medication management to transportation to medical appointments. Hands-on approach to care, 24-hour assistance with and awake night staff, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and experienced and well-trained caregivers makes it a truly unique community.

Hospice and home-health services are also available to those who need them.