The Copper Rose Assisted Care for Women - Albuquerque, NM

Great place for your Mom or female family member

My Mom was at Copper Rose for 5 years until she passed at age 97. Physically, the only thing that she could do was feed herself. The wonderful caregivers helped her with all the rest. The food was homemade and [name removed], the owner, took into consideration Mom's likes and dislikes. [Name removed] is a wonderful cook since she began cooking at age 8 with her caterer Mom. When I visited Mom, usually daily, I would just walk in and announce myself. A family member can visit anytime as long as it is a reasonable time. Mom would eat around the table with many of the residents. It was like a big family. She knew the ladies by where they sat at the table. I also got to know many of the ladies and some of their family members. If you are looking for a place for a woman, the Copper Rose is all you could ask for. If I ever needed an assisted living place , I hope that i could find a place like the Copper Rose.

NULL