Mesa Arriba Family Care Home - Albuquerque, NM

I think they are doing a good job so far.

I think they are doing a good job so far. I would give them four out of five. It's a smaller place, with just a few people there. There isn't a lot of activity going on, so that is one thing that could be improved or added to.

We were disappointed and not very impressed.

We were disappointed and not very impressed. It was dirty and not very well kept. The residents didn't look particularly clean or happy. I was disappointed we were even sent here. We only toured, but that was all we needed.

The staff go out of their way to help my sister

My sister complains about the food - she says it's not that good but I haven't been there when they're eating or serving so I don't know. That's the only complaint she had.

They're really concerned. If something goes wrong they always give you a call. They're on top of things like they'll call in her presciptions before they get really low. People go out of their way to help her. I think it's a really nice place. I know she complains about the food but they do serve a balanced diet, I know that. I think my sister just compains because she doesn't want to be there.

At Mesa Arriba we believe in the following philosophy:
“Family…a place to go where one will always feel at home. There you will always find someone to talk to and a shoulder to lean on. Where love is spoken and laughter is heard close by. Memories are born there that we hold in our heart forever.