We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Review of Terrango Glen AFH LLC - Bend, OR
I talked to Sherron (sp). Not an option if Dad is still getting up a lot at night. Also she would need to look into whether she could take Mom when she was already on a feeding tube
Everybody at Terrango Glen was great, very helpful and good to my uncle. Sharon is just awesome, very caring and loving. I really can't even think of anything they could do to improve. It was a great experience, and I really don't think it could have been any better than it was.
small home with 5 beds...
small home with 5 beds, schedule changes day to day. J may be too difficult for her to take. Employs students.