Clean Community

Everything went well for me on my tour of this community. Everyone was kind and welcoming. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place.

Not family friendly. When I would visit my mother, I was greeted, but did not feel welcome and felt rushed or pushed out if my visit occurred during meal time. Once while cutting my mother's hair, which I was asked to do, the owner took the scissors from my hand and finished the job so that she could take my mother to the table for lunch. The haircut was horrific, it took away my intimate time with my mother, and I felt, once again, rushed in my visit. I also do not appreciate that all the wards are parked in front of the Hallmark Channel daily. If your parent needs Hospice, there is also a push to get your loved one out. The housing is neat, clean, and food well prepared. Your family member will be clean and physically assessed daily.

Terene Manor is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly set inNorthern California's wine country. We are located in a quiet, peaceful and friendly neighborhood. Shopping centers, hospital, recreational areas and parks are a few minutes away and are accessible and convenient.Our Mission: in providing professional elderly health care, Terene Manor fully embraces the treatment of each individual resident with respect, dignity and affection in a cheerful living environment. It is in providing quality care that we find life's purpose and fulfillment.Our Staff: after careful screening of numerous applicants, Terene Manor employs the most qualified caregivers to join our team.While carrying out daily duties, caregivers support the uniqueness and level of independence of each person in our care.Services: Experience comfort and worry free elderly care services from us. While in the care of professionals at Terene Manor