Creek Way Homes - Santa Rosa, CA

Beautiful clean house. Nice folks working there. Unfortunately, as I was being towards through the house not one person introduced me to the people living there. A woman was sitting in the dining area when I came in and the administrator acted like she wasn't even in the Room. I could see the clients looking at me and wondering what was going on but they were not even acknowledged anywhere in the house except by necessity. I do not want my mother ignored like that. This is the client's home and they should be treated with dignity and respect and introduced to everyone that comes through that door.

Clean and bright. Residents up and active, look well cared for. Furniture, etc., in good shape. Very nice yard. Safe neighborhood for walking. Prices seemed reasonable in comparison with others. Downside is that there are only two private rooms. The other four tenants are split between two shared rooms.

Mom is receiving great care here

Things are going very well here for my Mom. She’s made a massive improvement since moving in. The socializing that goes on between the 2 caregivers and 5 residents has been a big help. They’ve been helping bring her strength back by taking walks and keeping her occupied with games. They even made decorations during the holidays. The food is on a set menu since there aren’t many residents but they provide 3 balanced meals a day. They also take suggestions on what to make. If there’s a doctor’s appointment I have to take her to and she misses lunch, when she gets back she can request food and they’ll make it for her. She seems to enjoy the food as well. Overall, she seems very happy here so I would recommend them.

Very nice home. Owner up-to-date with elderly care. Very clean.

Friendly, accommodating staff

Our loved one has only been here a brief time, but so far the experience has been a very positive one! The staff here is friendly, accommodating, and communicative. I am located out of state, so knowing that the staff is so on top of things and willing to go the extra mile really does a lot for my peace of mind!

Not what it seems....

Looks clean, staff are nice, but care and organization is a huge downfall.

Just A Great Place

The Creek Way Homes are just a great place. They have a really balanced and friendly staff. The entire place is clean. They really do a great job with the meals and the food and it is the best valued place I have found.

place is run well

Being a caregiver myself, I can tell you that Creek Way Homes runs their place very well. The people there are very professional. I can't really even think of anything in particular that they could do to improve. I would definite give them five stars, and highly recommend them!