Carter Place - El Sobrante, CA

Bright, clean home!

We were looking for a place for my mother-in-law, as she lived in a two story house and could no longer navigate the stairs.

Tom & his staff were warm and helpful. They cared for her until her death and were very compassionate.

The place doesn't feel like an "old folks home" and is bright and cheery.

My mother-in-law had excellent care here during her last phase of life. The place is spotless and spacious; yet it feels like a warm home. I enjoyed seeing all the residents eating around the large central table.

Tom and his family and staff do an excellent job of relating to the seniors.

Carter Place is a brand new care home located in a very peaceful,serene,and quiet neighborhood surrounded by mature trees and rolling hills. Our modern,spacious living, dining and kitchen have spectacular mountain views. Residents and guests can enjoy the outdoors in our new expansive deck and fully fenced garden courtyard. It is conveniently located close to shopping,senior community centers and medical services.