SYNERGY HomeCare of Venice - Venice, FL

SYNERGY HomeCare of Venice - Venice, FL has yet not published prices.

A good service

The caregivers that come out to the house have been friendly and on time. They are good companions for my mom. When they came out to set up the service they explained everything up front and listened to what we were looking for. They have been as helpful as they could be. I would recommend this service.

Thank you so much for all the help you provided. As we live out of the state it was becoming overwhelming as to what our next step would be to help my in-laws stay in their home. While visiting Florida my in-laws and I visited the office of Synergy. My in-laws now have home-care two times a month. It is a good start for them because they are hard nuts to [removed] Thanks to A Place for Mom for giving us direction.
[Removed]

I'm Glad We Found Them

Everything is really good and it has been a temporary fix which was great. It helped us get through the hump until getting my in-laws into a community. Based on what they tell me , they have a time set up and they are happy with the caregivers who having been helping with my mother-in-laws medication and assisting with the care for her. It has been helpful since we are not there and it has worked out