Synergy HomeCare of Omaha - Omaha, NE

Synergy HomeCare of Omaha - Omaha, NE has yet not published prices.

This was the right choice for my mom's in-homecare

Even though we no longer use Synergy HomeCare for my mom we were more than pleased with the care they were able to give her. The care giver bent over backward to help her even though she was very difficult and her husband added to some of the issues they were working with. They were punctual, caring, very polite and very responsive. They sent a locksmith over the same day as requested to help set up locks on my Mom's room, which tremendously helped with her safety.
I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Like Family

SYNERGY HomeCare is one of the best run companies that I know of. I love them! The caregivers show their friendliness by telling me goodbye and saying they love me. I feel like they are glad to see me. The services have added to my life. They are more like family to me than a company.

Not a bad service

When we set up the service they made it easy and explained everything up front. The caregivers that come out to the house help my loved one with light housekeeping, companionship and some personnel needs. We have had a few bumps in the road with a couple of the caregivers, however we are working with the director to help resolve these issues.