Touching Hearts At Home - Omaha, NE

Touching Hearts At Home - Omaha, NE has yet not published prices.

Our Service are provided in the clients' home. We provide transportation to and from any appointments/errands as needed.

Care given by Touching Hearts

If there were more than five stars to give, I would. My parents interviewed three companies and Touching Hearts was absolutely the best. My parents had never had any sort of in home help and Mother took an unreasonable dislike to the first lady who came. It would not have mattered who it was she wasn't going to like anyone. Geri [Removed] instantly found someone else. The kindness and flexibility of Touching Hearts was wonderful. Geri would stop by frequently not only to check on the services provided but genuinely caring and stopping by to visit.
If my father's short term memory loss hadn't gotten worse suddenly we would have been happy to have Geri [Removed] oversee his care as long as possible.

Roseanne Harter

We want to thank you for letting us service your family. At Touching Hearts that is our main goal to make families happy, by allowing there loved ones remain in their homes for as long as possible. And to stay independent, as long as they possibly can.

Direct Support From Director

I became a client of Touching Hearts in December after a very rough transition home after being placed in long term care for the past year. The previous in home health care company left me to fend for myself multiple times a week on very short notice, often it was when I called the company asking where my care giver was halfway into my shift. I had easily 3 to 4 different caregivers a week, who knew nothing about me.

Touching Hearts at Omaha is different, I felt cared for from the very beginning.  Geri, came in and quickly set up schedule and care giver that insured I had meals cooked for the day, chores were done, my personal hygiene was completed, and that I felt comfortable with the care plan. Geri cared about me as a person and not as just another client. She has my best interest at heart so I don't end up in another long term care facility. I can't say that for the previous in home care service. I have no doubt that if I would have stayed with them that I wouldn't be home right now. Geri is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to working with Medicaid and League caseworkers. She is a great advocate and keeps everyone informed with the current picture but that the bigger picture is still in the horizon. I'm blessed to have Geri in my life, not only as a supporter but as a friend.

Roseanne Harter

We want to thank you for the wonderful review. You are a wonderful client and we love to help in any way we can. Just let our office know if there is anything we can improve on, with you caregiver or the office and we will be happy to help. Again thank you Touching Hearts at Home, Roseanne

My mother just passed away about 2 weeks ago and when she was there. They had 1 cleaning lady there that my mom did not get along with it and they brought in another one. The supervisors there are wonderful.

Roseanne Harter

We try to help in any way we can. It is our pleasure to help our client's and family members, even if it is just changing a caregiver out with another. We want to please our client's and caregivers. It was our pleasure to work with your mother. Thank you, Touching Hearts at Home. Roseanne