Room Type Monthly Range* (USD)
Studio

$ #,### - #,###

Get Pricing >

1 Bedroom

$ #,### - #,###

Get Pricing >

2 Bedrooms

$ #,### - #,###

Get Pricing >

Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing

* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.

  • Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
  • Activities Onsite
  • Devotional Services Available
  • Indoor Common Areas
  • Meals Provided
  • Complimentary Transportation
  • Activities Offsite
  • Outdoor Common Areas
  • Beauty & Barber Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
  • No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
  • Wheelchair Accessible Showers
  • Hospice Available
  • Respite Available
  • Resident Parking Available
  • Male Residents Accepted
  • Female Residents Only

Customer Reviews

Owner is a doll. And, I love the apar...

Owner is a doll. And, I love the apartment. It is spacious and beautiful.

Lovely suites, friendly staff

Lovely suites, friendly staff

From the Community

Surfside Towers is an Independent Living Community for seniors 55 and older. We comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, which states that we must rent 80% to Seniors 55 and older, the other 20% of our residents may be under 55, but, no one shall occupy an apartment under the age of 18.

We provide transportation to our residents Monday through Friday, to local stores and banks. A full service Beauty Salon is on premise. Every Wednesday is trip day. A preplanned trip is taken. Every Friday we have Bingo in the Community Room. The management provides free refreshments.

We have several holiday parties throughout the year, in our Community room, where snacks and meals are provided.

Every living room includes a picture window or balcony, and many overlook Lake Erie. Each apartment has individual heating and air conditioning comfort controls and early warning smoke detectors.