Sturgeon Creek II - Winnipeg, MB

Sturgeon Creek II - Winnipeg, MB has yet not published prices.

It is a beautiful option, however I prefer a larger room, and my mother would not use half of the options that the residence offers, I think this would be a great fit for someone going in at younger age than 90, then they could use all that it offers.

Happy Mom

Sturgeon Creek is a happy and bright facility, my mother seems to be very settled and contented to live here. She did not to leave her home or rural community but in less than a month she realizes it was the best decision.

Comfortable

Sturgeon Creek is a comfortable place to be at with some lovely ‘neighbors’, lots of activity opportunities, pretty good food and certainly wonderful to have the relief from cooking and housework etc. I think we’d appreciate having more interaction with younger people as well since we continually see seniors and older seniors etc. I know that’s who lives here and we’re in the senior category, but interaction with a cross section of community is always good.

Wonderful place to have Mom

It is a beautiful facility. I have rated Care Services and Activities at 4 simply because Mom hasn't been able to use them yet so I really don't know how they are. The meals are great and the tenants that we've met all seem to be very happy.

My friend seems very happy there and was so pleased that he could bring his cat.

Sturgeon Creek II is a beautifully designed residence offering 153 suites of first-class accommodations in a variety of layouts, plus a full range of services intended to create a stimulating, creative and active community-based lifestyle for residents and guests. The residence is like a hotel for seniors, offering a theatre, a spa, a workout gym and an internet lounge – modern amenities to support the needs of today’s most discerning and active seniors.

In keeping with All Seniors Care’s commitment to caring as our number one concern, various levels of assistance are available to residents depending on their needs.

As an All Seniors Care Living Centres development, Sturgeon Creek II Retirement Residence exhibits the same highest quality features, services and furnishings – hallmarks of our commitment to excellence in providing gracious, retirement living.