Seine River Residence - Winnipeg, MB

Seine River Residence - Winnipeg, MB has yet not published prices.

Review of Seine River Residence Winnipeg, MB

We moved my parents into Seine River in September of 2016. My Mom enjoyed it almost from day 1. The adjustment for her was easier than my Dad. The staff were great with my Dad, helping him adjust. His health, both mentally and physically was already declining when they moved in and the move seemed to accelerate it. He passed away on May 2, 2017. We were sad to lose him however, for him, it was best. Mom has blossomed and living at Seine River has absolutely been the best for her. It took her a while, but she has begun to participate more fully, and it is home to her. I cannot say enough good things about the staff from the front to the dining room to the cleaning to the activity. They have all been so good to her and to us as a family. I would highly recommend the facility. The price is high, and we understand why. It, unfortunately is a barrier for some folks. I have other family that would benefit from living there but are held back because of price.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you so much for your positive comment, Virginia. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

Seine River

I got invited for dinner last week from one of my friends that just moved into the building.. The place is Amazing and the food is first class I enjoyed time I spent for dinner.. There was even entertainment that night.. defiantly worth a look!!

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment, Ben. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Seine River Residence Winnipeg, MB

Seine River is a gorgeous place and it is well maintained. The staff is cheerful and caring. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place for seniors.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.