Independence Village Assisted Living & Memory Care of Midland - Midland, MI

Over all very nice – clean, caring staff, family member well taken care of [Removed] is an awesome activity director!
But executive director is not receptive to complaints/ concerns (immediate denial rather than concern/ willingness to resolve issue) – tends to blame residents for or belittle their complaints. This is their home where they should be listened to and be given respect. Also, food leaves a lot to be desired – focus seems to be on independent living facility and image there. Assisted living seems to get whatever left over and often served something several days in a row.

Everyone is great!

Nice, clean and people are nice to talk to.

Wonderful place to live.

Very pleasant.

Beautiful facility, excellent caring staff. Felt very welcome and Story Point was and is a wonderful place to be or have family reside.

A tour for care for mom

I toured this community and for the care for my mom. The staff was helpful and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is available. The community was clean and they had a nice variety of meals and activities for the residents. We liked the environment. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Excellent care and friendly relationship for ten years.

Good care

This is clean community and well taken care of . Mom is not happy with the food at this time. She claims that it is not up to standards. There are activities, but mom does not want to be involved but a good variety. Over all we would recommend this for care for loved ones.

We really liked this community!!

The two people that took me on the tour were nice. The community was nice and they offer a lot of amenities. This was a step up from the community we chose but my grandmother was not able to participate in the majority of what they offered.

True 10

Can't say enough about this truly special place. Our family struggled with finding a new home for my Father, not only did StoryPoint help us with the process, they made it it easy! The professionalism, compassion and thoughtfulness is felt from each and every staff member that I have come into contact with, and what's most
Important is that my father is happy, relaxed and healthy! Food is a 10, activities are abundant... Facility is immaculate! [removed]