- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Good option for those who have care needs
We looked at Brookdale for my father. He did not like that there was assisted living here and was looking specifically for independent.It's definitely a great option for families looking for seniors with more care needs.
What I saw!
When I walked into this community for my tour it was dark inside. The staff did not seem that friendly and I felt rushed. I did not get the feeling this community would be right for my loved one.
Great Bend Brookdale
The staff at Great Bend Brookdale was exceptional. My sister would often say how well she was treated and how much she loved the girls that took care of her. When it comes time to make a decision about assisted living I would highly recommend this facility. Great job ladies!!
Warm and friendly. Very helpful
Was this review helpful?
From the Office
Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected