St. John's Community Care - Edwardsville, IL has yet not published prices.

Sense of Belonging

It is going really well for our loved one at St. John's Community Care. Knowing that she is being well taken care of there it gives our family a break to regroup and refresh. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The staff there has made her feel like she belongs there. They have her helping with the meals that they serve so she has a reason to want to go and participate. It gives her a sense of purpose. We have nothing but good things to say about St. John's Community Care.

This is a great community for excellent care. The food is very good. We like that they have the community dog. I am happy to see that she is involved with a lot of activities. The community is very clean inside and the outside. We would recommend the care and value to other families for the care of a loved one.

My father's Care

My father is doing good here. We are happy to see that staff is always available. The food is .great and my father seems to be happy with the meals . He really likes the doing the crafts that are offered, it makes him feel good to join others. I would recommend this community to other families for great care. I like that this community is close by.