Springbrook Community Assisted Living - Onalaska, WI

A Big Community

For our needs the problem was that the community was too big. My mom would have gotten lost. We needed a smaller facility. They were not the right fit and nothing wrong with the facility from what I saw on the tour. It was great and a very good experience with them.

Happy with Springbrook!

Very nice facility. Staff is very friendly.

Positive And Friendly

I would say as far as the residents, there are a lot of them that have vehicles, so the parking lot is pretty tight. It is tough to find a parking spot when you visit. Everybody seems positive and friendly, they greet everyone.

My parents first 3-1/2 months in assisted living at SpringBrook in Onalaska, WI

Springbrook has been very helpful and attentive to the needs of my parents. When a concern was raised about the sodium content of the food served, a concerted effort was made to accommodate my Mom's special needs by prearranging alternative food selections to stay within her doctor ordered sodium restriction. The staff is always friendly, open and happily listens to ALL concerns of residents and family. The activities director goes the extra mile to aid residents with rides, activities and coordinating events. The only confusion or lack of complete clarity lies in the 28 hours of assistance that is supposed to be provided. How it is calculated, tracked and balanced. Sort of confusing as to what and when can be requested and who to request from. Again, this is the only area that may need some more clarity and/or interpretation. The staff is always responsive and I take my hat off to them for all their efforts. Thanks!

Did not listen to special food requests

We asked specifically that my mom cannot have any salt in her food and when w toured we asked for no salt in her food, and they said ok. Then when my mom stayed at the property, sure enough her food had salt in it. Everything was cooked with salt. No sodium free diet. When we complained to management they said that it would cost $1000 more per month. We need to have a resolution.

SpringBrook is a great place for mom

This place said "yes" to my siblings and myself when we looking for a place for mom. Staff is super friendly and very helpful. Mom loves her new home and the new friends she has made. She is no longer cooped up at her house with nothing to do as this place always has something going on. Beautiful setting as well. It backs up to a wooded area so seeing wildlife is another benefit. Those that have pets, they are allowed.

WOW! This is the place to be! Frien...

WOW! This is the place to be! Friendly staff and apartment living. Most reasonable in cost. Tons of activities daily and church services several times a week. Great pool and very family oriented.

Absolutely nice place and people. Yo...

Absolutely nice place and people. You can tell the residents are comfortable and content and happy with their apartments and their living conditions. The Office Manager is very knowledgeable and a great salesperson. She knows every resident and they all like her, you can tell.