Spring Hills Home Care Services - Edison, NJ

Spring Hills Home Care Services - Edison, NJ has yet not published prices.

Nicole [removed] was very helpful and responsive. The nurse was also responsive and understanding and had good communication when the aide called out sick. We wish the aide had more training, though, which the home care agency prided themselves upon. The aide was very friendly and helpful, which we really appreciated. We really liked his personality, and he was quick to help. But the aide also did something in caring for my dad that the nurse later said should never be done and that she would discuss it with him. Another thing we were very concerned about was that my dad had a swallowing problem, and on 2 occasions my dad was fed and given a drink while lying down flat. My dad had the ability to sit in a chair and do this, so this was a bit disconcerting.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We welcome all feedback and will follow up with your concern further if you could please call our Family, Client, and Associate Concern line at [removed].

It was very expensive, and seemed to be very upscale.

We considered using the home care services. They have a community, as well as having home care services. It was very expensive though, and seemed to be very upscale. I would have used them had we been able to afford it.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews.

terrible

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your recent review and feedback. I would like to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at [removed] M-F from 9am-5pm.
Sincerely,
Christina O'Leary, Director of Branding and Media, Spring Hills Senior Communities.

Services haven't started yet because of my mom's hospital stay and rehab

I have been in contact with Rhea Anne [name removed] from the Somerset office. She came and completed an evaluation at my mom's home, but my mom went into the hospital. From there, my mom went into rehab. We haven't been able to experience their services yet. Communication has been wonderful and helpful with Rhea Anne. I will update, once services begin.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review, hope mom does well in her recovery, and look forward to working with you.

Excellent service!

Our experience with Spring Hills Home Care was a very good one! The aide they sent was friendly and professional, and did a great job looking after our loved one. We plan to use them again in the future!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Only recently started services, but Mom & Chavea getting along very well. She's getting Mom to do more things. Appears to be good fit.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We love hearing what our clients and their families have to say.

professional care

very professional, caring people to help you make a decision on providing care for your loved one.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Went well, overall

Overall our experience with Spring Hills Home Care was a good one. We didn't have any issues with scheduling or tardiness. In terms of the care they provided things went well overall, some of the aides were better than others but for the most part they provided what they promised. I gave them some specific meal instructions and it was never entirely clear if they followed those.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews allow us to better serve you and others in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at [removed].

Would not recommend Spring Hills

I would NOT recommend Spring Hills Home Care. Our experience with them was not good at all. The caregiver they said they would send out never arrived, and they still attempted to charge us for the service. Avoid them.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are important. Please contact us at [removed] so we can hear more about your situation to improve our services in the future.

Going well overall

Overall things have gone well with Spring Hills Home Care. The caregivers they've sent have been friendly and professional (one person in particular was fantastic), and they've been able to meet all of our needs in terms of scheduling.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback.

As of now our only contact ...

As of now our only contact has been with Carla in Cherry Hill. She has been excellent in assisting us to providing in home care for my sister. Once the service is in place I will be happy to let you know how it is working.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to hearing back from you as we exceed your expectations.

A better spirited life.

There was huge resistance from my mother on having someone in 'her house' to help her but the caregiver she has is doing a wonderful job. With Moms sporadic memory there are days where she wants to tip the caregiver for the outstanding service she has received and days where 'that person came today'. That aside, Mom seems in much better spirits now that sheknows there someone to go places with if she wants to.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback. Spring Hills Home Care Services continually strives to provide services that exceed expectations. We would love to hear more about your experience. Please call us directly at [removed].

Good care, and responsive management

My loved one did not need much in the way of actual care, but the services we received from Spring Hills Home Care were just what we were wanting. Everyone we worked with was friendly, and the only time we had an issue with a caregiver missing their appointment they sent a replacement right away. I'd have no problems recommending them to anyone who might need home care in the area.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. Spring Hills Home Care Services prides ourselves on outstanding care and service. Your supportive review is very much appreciated!

Spring Hills Home Care Services is a private-pay home care company, based in Edison,NJ, and providing services throughout the state. We are privately-owned. We offer skilled and non-skilled services, including hourly and Live-in Certified Home Health Aides who provide companionship and assistance with personal care and activities of daily living. We also offer nursing services and therapists. Spring Hills has 8 Assisted Living Communities in it's family, and our home care clients are invited to use the amenities of our buildings and join in the activities.