Southern Oaks Personal Care Home - Greenville, SC

Southern Oaks Personal Care Home - Greenville, SC has yet not published prices.

Southern Oaks

We chose Southern Oaks because they were the only assisted living facility we looked at that said they would be willing to accommodate my uncle’s need for CPAP oxygen. In addition to that, I like that the staff is consistent, they do what they say they will do, and they are kind and helpful. The food is ok, and they do offer lots of activities to keep residents busy. I do feel that the facility is a little old. It could definitely use some updating like new carpets or pain

Mom likes it!!

The staff is great and my mom seems to really like them. She is enjoying the place. My only issue is that this is suppose to be assisted living and they are not doing a whole lot of assisting with my mom. Also they could do a better job of the cleaning of the community.

We are all happy with this community.

This community is centrally located and close to us. Mom is doing ok and I know she is safe. She is happier and doing better than she was while she was in the rehabilitation community. The food seems to be improving as they just hired a new cook. This is a small community and she gets a little more attention. They offer a few activities and the community is clean.

My father's great care

I am happy with the care that my father is getting excellent care from the great and caring staff members here. The community is very nice and clean. We needing to get my father great care and they would available as soon as we needed. They do offer activities for those who can participate. I do recommend this for excellent care for loved ones.