My Mother

I am so thankful that I found Willow Gardens thru a Place for Mom. The Nursing home at Scenic View Habersham County called and said they could not keep my mother any longer because she was to out of control. They had always told me what a good patient she was but for some reason things changed.
Willow Gardens has taken care of all her needs and has few problems that they have not been able to take care of immediately. Gwen and the staff are great!

Wouldn't recommend

My family chose Willow Gardens as the facility for my mother, who suffered from Alzheimer's, to live. After paying the first month's rent for my mother, the owner of Willow Gardens offered us a "deal" if we paid three months’ rent in advance. This seemed like a good option and we did so. My mother lived at Willow Gardens less than a month before she died due to complications from surgery. When my family went to the owner of Willow Gardens to collect the unused rent that was due back to us according to the written agreement, the owner said she needed more time to pay us back and we agreed, in writing, to give her 60 days. That deadline has come and gone and the owner stated she does not have the money to pay us, stating she used it "for construction." After seeking legal assistance in filing a claim through the Magistrate Court, we were notified that there are other judments against Willow Gardens. The fact that this facility is unable to return our money amounts to theft. I would not recommend this facility to any one.

Very nice personal care home. with o...

Very nice personal care home. with only shared bathrooms. Includes everything needed. Rooms are furnished. 14 residents mainly females. Riverside Pharmacy in Gainesville does medication packaging and delivery. Dr. comes twice a month. Stephens Co. Hospital about 5 minutes away. non refundable deposit required. Owner is a nurse and has had this place since 2007.