We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Nurse on Call
- Pets Allowed
No Furnished Rooms
It looked pretty big, and she was wanting not to use her furniture and they didn't have any furnished rooms. It was a lot larger, and more of an assisted living than a home.
The tour matches what you get
The tour and what was presented was very close and at this point we could not be happier with south haven. Their attention to mom was far greater than where she had been, the communication is better and, most importantly of all, mom seems to be in a happier place mentally and physically. They really do a good job with keeping it clean and they keep her room much cleaner that raider ranch. They have activities, a lot of them are wheelchair bound so she doesn't talk to much about them. She talks about the people there and the interaction they have. She seems to like the food, they tend to visit together and get together, they spend a lot time before and after lunch socializing. It's been very smooth, we haven't had any sort of misfires and we don't forsee any.