|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
outstanding private duty senior care
I am a home health nurse that cared for a prior resident at Simple Pleasures. Not many places I would place my family in, but most definitely this home. Care is outstanding!! Kathleen the owner is most caring.
My Friend is Doing Well There
The staff are very good to the people there. The care is very good. They don't have a lot of activities because it's small place. They only got like 6 or 7 residents there. It's a friend of the family that's there. She seem to like it. She likes the people. She doesn't like not living at home but it takes time to adjust. I'd say overall she's doing really well there. It's much better than a bigger place. It's smaller, cozier, in a house as opposed to a big facility. It doesn't smell at all. We are thrilled to have found this. It was obvious that this was the right place to be.